Front Counter Personnel
Sorry, this job has expired.
Kansas City, MO
Enjoy working alone? Have great customer service skills? We're just the place for you! We're looking for new friendly, reliable, hard working people to welcome into the Pride Family!
No experience necessary. We provide paid training and flexible hours.
As Front Counter Personnel you will be responsible for:
• Providing customer service/ acting as a cashier.
• Inspecting for quality.
• Handling incoming and outgoing orders.
• Putting away inventory.
• Keeping the lobby clean and orderly.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
• Accountability to work unsupervised.
• Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good math and numerical skills.
Monday–Friday: afternoon until 7pm
Saturday: 8am-6pm *shift varies, required*
Sunday: 12am-5pm *alternating*
20-30 hrs per week, Saturdays required.
Please apply via the "Apply Now" tab and someone will be in touch with you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.